The Fawcett Event Center offers a variety of positions in conference and event services, food and beverage, and building operations. We provide flexible scheduling for student positions, which include:
• Set tables/buffets for events, serve guests, clear settings, side work as needed.
• Greet guests, process meal and beverage orders, handles cash transactions, clear tables, side work as needed.
• Basic food preparation for restaurant and banquets as specified by menu using recipes; must adhere to all sanitation and safety regulations.
Event Set Up
• Physical set up of meeting room tables, chairs, audio-visual equipment, linens, buffets, etc. Break down and clean room after events.
• Perform basic housekeeping duties such as trash removal, vacuum, mop, dust.
• Duties may include changing light bulbs, ballasts, switches, outlets, snake drains, toilets, hang banners, painting. Must be able to climb ladders and lift 75 lbs.
• Current Ohio State University students seeking employment at the Fawcett Event Center should download and complete an application.
• Please email the completed application to Ryan Behrens.
This page is maintained by:
The Ohio State University Department of Athletics